Popular

Sunday 21 September 2014

How To Get Paid Android Apps For Free

Hi friends today i am gonna share a secret with you.Somedays before i found an amazing site to download android apps.There is an section named 'Request An App'.It says that anyone can get any app he or she wants(even paid ones).I first didn't belived in it.I requested for 'FL Studio Mobile'(its priced at $19.99 at play store).They said my request will be delivered in a day.After a day when i went back,there was FL studio!!I was very amazed and very happy.I wanted it for months but i wasn't able to find it.Finally,i found it.The number of apps in that site is not much but if someone requests something then he will get it.From then i have  requested Soundhound,Drum Solo Hd Pro,Automatic Call Recorder Pro,etc.I have got them all.
The link to the site is--->>>http://websforu.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Published By | Action Man